“Whenever a round of banqueting was over, Job would send for his children and purify them, rising early in the morning to offer burnt offerings for all of them. For Job thought: Perhaps my children have sinned, having cursed God in their hearts. This was Job's regular practice.” (Job 1:5) A father covers and protects his children, whether they are right or wrong.
A father who covers his daughter....
· Invests all that God has given him so she can reach her full potential, purpose or destiny.
· Identifies her gifts and trains her so her gifts can bear fruit.
· Provides a roof over her head and declares it a place of safety for her.
· Protects all the intricate areas of her being, cultivating her identity and raising her self-esteem.
· Understands that if she ever loses her way or falls astray, he will love her back to health without any guilt or shame.
· Helps her find the lamp unto her feet and the light unto her path that leads her right to the heart of God.
The following should come from a father;
· A daughter’s first picture of a healthy relationship with a man
· A daughter’s first diamond
· A daughter’s first pure, loving and gentle physical touch
· A daughter’s first expensive dinner
· A daughter’s first “I love you”
· A daughter’s first words affirming her value and identity
If a man comes to her and takes her out for an expensive dinner, gives her diamonds, and says I love you and has a hidden agenda, she won’t be easily impressed because her father who truly loves her and wants the best for her, did it first.
Father’s don’t leave your daughters uncovered
Love & Blessings